If you have made a backup of the 16-character security key of your two-factor authenticator, please skip this part and simply use the key to retrieve your two-factor authenticator.
If you have lost your security key and want to reset it, please send an email to email@example.com, and provide the following materials:
- Take photos of one of your government-issued ID documents, such as your ID card, passport and driving license. Please make sure all your ID information is shown clearly, for example, providing both the front and back sides of your ID card.
- A selfie with your ID document and a handwritten notepad.
- Please show the bio-data page of your ID document.
- On the notepad, please write according to the following template: “I, ___ (your name), apply for resetting the two-factor authentication of my f2pool account registered with ___ (your email address), on ___ (date).”
- Please make sure the photo clearly displays your face and the bio-data page of your ID document.
2FA protection of your account will be invalidated once the two-factor authentication is reset. After reset, please keep your email and password safe, and bind your 2FA as soon as possible to prevent potential safety risks.