On your account settings page, you could enable mining reports to receive the hashrate and reward summaries of the past week or month in your registered email.
The mining report function currently supports BTC, LTC&DOGE.
Add mining report
Add a weekly or monthly mining report for one or multiple subaccounts. Please refer to the following steps:
- log in to f2pool.com, click your account at the top right corner, and select “Account Settings” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click “Mining Report” on the left, and click “Add” in the “Weekly Report” or “Monthly Report” section.
- On the report settings page, choose the language, coin type and account name(s).
- Click “Submit” to complete the settings.
The report will be sent to your registered email on the first day of each mining report period.
Modify report settings
You could change or remove the existing report settings or stop/resume subscribing the reports.
- Log into f2pool.com, click your account at the top right corner, and select “Account Settings” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click “Mining Report” on the left, click “Change”, “Delete” in the “Weekly Report” or “Monthly Report” section, or pause/resume subscribing the reports by toggling the button beside the report title.
Take Weekly Report as an example:
The “Change” button: to change the report language and accounts covered by the reports.
The “Delete” button: to delete the settings for all subaccounts that you have set for your report subscription, thus you will stop receiving the reports.
The toggle switch: toggle the switch off to pause the reports, or toggle on to resume the report subscription.
- Add 1 weekly or monthly report for each coin.
- Depending on the type of the report, usually, the newly added or modified report will be sent on the next Monday of the coming week (for weekly reports) or the first day of the coming month (for monthly reports). If the settings are done on these days between 00:00 and 23:30 UTC, the report will be sent on the same day.
- Please be reminded to save your report download link, since the link cannot be retrieved once the email is deleted.
- The mining report function is currently only available for logged-in mining.