By using the hashrate transfer function, you may set receiver accounts and transfer a certain number of your hashrate to those accounts.
Currently, this function is available for BTC, and can be enabled after completing the following steps.
Enable hashrate transfer
You may add multiple f2pool accounts, and subaccounts as receiver accounts of your hashrate.
- Log into f2pool.com, click your account name at the top right corner, then click “Account Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of your intended account to set up hashrate transfer, click “More”, then click “Hashrate Transfer”.
- Under the tab “Hashrate Sent”, click the button “Add Receiver Account”.
- Add the name of the receiver account, transfer period, hashrate to transfer and 2FA codes.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the settings.
Both the accounts of sender and receiver will receive an email notifying the completion of the setup. Once the account is added, the transfer will begin at 00:00 UTC the following day.
To check the details of your hashrate transfers:
For senders, you can check the details under the “Hashrate Sent” tab, or you can head to the Home page, then check the details on the “Transferred” label under the “24-hour Hashrate” section.
For receivers, you can check the details on the Worker page, or under the “Hahsrate Received” tab on the hashrate transfer page. Meanwhile, a worker named as the format of “sender account - receiver account” is shown on the Worker page to track the hashrate that has been transferred in. If you are using a watcher link, please view the details on the “Hashrate Received” part of your Worker page.
Disable hashrate transfer
If you want to stop transferring your hashrate to an account, you may disable it by deleting the corresponding hashrate transfer record. You may follow these steps:
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 of “Enable hashrate transfer”.
- Click the tab “Hashrate Sent” to view the list, then click “Cancel” next to the targeting record. Click “OK” to complete the process.
Once the record of hashrate transfer is deleted, receiver will get notification by email. The account of the sender will stop transferring hashrate to the account of the receiver starting at 00:00 UTC the following day.
- 90% of the total hashrate in the current account can be transferred.
- Accounts which are receiving hashrate are temporarily not allowed to transfer hashrate to others.
- An insufficient hashrate reminder will be sent once the total transferable hashrate is lower than 70% of the distributed hashrate. Both the sender and receiver account will receive a notification by email once a day.
- Once hashrate transfer is set up successfully, it will take effect at 00:00 UTC the following day.
- The hashrate transfer function works only for the accounts in which the function has been enabled. Please follow the same steps to set up the hashrate transfer function for other accounts according to your needs.
- f2pool only provides the technological services for hashrate transfer. Please confirm the details with the receivers before performing any hashrate transfer actions.