By using the reward distribution function, you may set receiver accounts and distribute a certain percentage of your mining rewards to those accounts on a daily basis.
Currently, this function is available for BTC, ETC, KAS and CKB, and can be enabled after completing the following steps.
Enable reward distribution
You may add multiple f2pool accounts, and subaccounts as receiver accounts of your daily rewards.
- Log into f2pool.com, click your account name at the top right corner, then click “Account Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of your intended account to set up reward distributions, click “More”, then click “Reward Distribution”.
- On the settings page, choose the coin type beside the account name.
- Under the tab “Distribution Sent”, click the button “Add Receiver Account”.
- Add the name of the receiver account (click search to make sure the name is valid), then input Notes, Distribution % and 2FA codes.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the settings.
Both the accounts of the sender and receiver will receive an email notifying the completion of the setup. Once the account is added, the distributions will begin at 00:00 UTC the following day.
To check the details of the distribution records, the sender or the receiver could visit the “Revenue” page, and view the outbound records or income records respectively.
Disable reward distribution
If you want to stop sending your rewards to an account, you may disable a specific reward distribution by deleting the receiver account. You may follow these steps:
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 of “Enable reward distribution”.
- Click the tab “Distribution Sent” to view the list.
- Find the account you want to stop distributing rewards to, click the trash can icon, then click “OK” to complete the process.
Once the account of the receiver is deleted, both the accounts of the sender and receiver will receive an email notification. The account of the sender will stop distributions to the account of the receiver starting at 00:00 UTC the following day.
- “Distribution Sent” means sending out the revenues generated from this account. The receivers of the revenues are not allowed to redistribute the revenues to other accounts.
- Reward distribution is not available for merged mining coins.
- The distributions received will accrue in the account of the receiver, and the distributions will be paid out once the balance reaches the payout threshold.
- The reward distribution function works only for the accounts in which the function has been enabled. Please follow the same steps to set up the reward distribution function for other accounts according to your needs.