Using f2pool logged-in mining and with a few steps of setup, users could get Telegram alerts notifying the statuses of their mining machines and payout information. By enabling the Telegram alerts, you will be notified when your machine goes offline, and when a payout is made.
This function currently does not support alerts for a specific coin. If you only need to get notified about some coins, you may choose to enable the offline alarms on the f2pool app.
Enable the Telegram alerts
- Enter the bot page by clicking this link https://t.me/f2pool_alert_bot, then click “start” at the bottom to go to the chat box.
- Send “/chatid @f2pool_alert_bot” to the bot to get a chat_id.
- Go to the Settings page of the f2pool website, click “More” beside the account you want to get notified about, and choose “Setup”.
- Input the chat_id (numbers only), then click “Submit”.
- Once the chat_id is bound, you could toggle to turn on or off the offline alarms and payout notifications respectively.
You may set alerts in a Telegram group by following these steps:
- Add the alert_bot into a Telegram group you want to send notifications to.
- Send “/chatid @f2pool_alert_bot” to the group to get a chat_id.
- Complete steps 3-5 in the above “Enable the Telegram alerts” section to bind the chat_id.
- The offline alarms temporarily do not support CKB and MEER.
- The payout notifications currently only support BTC, LTC and ETH. More coins will be added in the future.
- Make sure notifications of the Telegram app are allowed in your phone settings.
- One chat_id supports binding to multiple mining accounts. You may bind it to other accounts according to your needs.
Disable the Telegram alerts
- Go to the f2pool account settings, then click “More” under “Actions” of the account you selected.
- Click “Alerts” in the drop-down menu, then go to the page of alert settings.
- Click “close” to disable the alerts.