The dashboard displays miner status, 24h hashrate, and revenue overview information of the user's mining account. Miners can also view “Network Data” and “Pool Data” by scrolling down the page.
Open the menu by clicking the “All” button at the top left to switch accounts.
- Account list: Add multiple independent accounts, switch login between accounts.
- Mining accounts: Switch between subaccounts to view the total hashrate and status of the miners.
- 30-minute hashrate curve: The actually received hashrate from the miner to pool within the past 30 mins. It is mainly used to assess the overall operating status of the miner but not as a basis for checking hashrate due to the large fluctuations.
- 24-hour average hashrate curve: Check the average hashrate from the past 24 hours.
- Online: The number of miners that are running and submitting hashrate.
- Offline: The number of miners that have not submitted hashrate to the pool for more than 10 minutes.
- Yesterday’s Revenue: Mining revenue from 08:00-00:00 UTC.
- Today’s Est. Revenue: Mining revenue from 00:00 UTC to present. The estimated revenue is a theoretical reference value calculated according to the PPS (or PPS+) model. However, it may differ from actual revenue when there are great market fluctuations. Please refer to the actual payments from the mining pool.