The Dashboard displays miner status, 24h hashrate, and revenue overview information of the user’s mining account. Miners can also view “Network Data” and “Pool Data” by scrolling down the page.
- 30-minute hashrate curve: Toggle to “30min” at the top right corner of the page. You may check the curve of the actual received hashrate from the miner to the pool in the past 30 mins. It is mainly used to assess the overall operating status of the miner, but not as a basis for checking hashrate due to the large fluctuations.
- 24-hour hashrate curve: Toggle to “1d” at the top right corner of the page. You may check the average hashrate of the past 24 hours.
- Online: The number of miners that are running and submitting hashrate.
- Offline: The number of miners that have not been submitting hashrate to the pool for more than 10 minutes.
- Yesterday’s Revenue: Mining revenue generated in the 24 hours before 00:00 UTC of today.
- Today’s Est. Revenue: Mining revenue from 00:00 UTC to the current time. The estimated revenue is a theoretical reference value calculated according to the PPS (or PPS+) model, so it may differ from the actual revenue. Please refer to the actual payouts from the mining pool for the precise revenue.
Enter the Dashboard page, and click the menu button at the top left corner of the page to switch accounts.
- Account list: Add multiple independent main accounts, and switch login between these main accounts.
- Mining accounts: Switch between subaccounts to view the total hashrate and miner status.
- Read-only/login-free accounts: By clicking these at the bottom of the list, you may view the mining status through a wallet address or a read-only page.