The revenue page mainly displays payout status which includes “Total Revenue”, “Daily Revenue”, “TXID”, and more.
If you click on a specific revenue record, it will show the revenue details, such as the reasons for an “Unpaid” revenue, specific times and amounts, and TXID for “Paid” revenue.
- Total Revenue: Total revenue of the current account, including paid and unpaid revenue.
- Paid: Paid revenue of the current account.
- Balance: Revenue that is not paid for several reasons like the amount being less than the payout threshold, 72-hour restriction triggered by an address change, pausing payouts, etc.
- Yesterday’s Revenue: Revenue that is generated between 00:00-24:00 UTC.
- Todays’ Est. Revenue: Revenue that is generated from 00:00 UTC to the time checked.
For the revenue records, some supported coins show “Daily Average Hashrate”. This is based on the effective hashrate that is received by the pool between 00:00-24:00 UTC. You can view daily revenue details by clicking on the specific date or record.
Take ETH as an example:
- Amount (Totaled): the total revenue on that date, including the “Bonus”.
- Amount (PPS): the fixed block reward from the ETH network. It is distributed based on the network difficulty and miner’s hashrate. This part of the revenue reward is relatively more stable.
- Amount (Bonus): the miner fee that is included in the block which fluctuates more frequently. This part of the revenue reward will increase when the market is more volatile.
- Date: the time of completed payout. The pool processes the payout between 00:00-08:00 UTC.
- TXID: The transaction hash that is generated when the payout is successful from the remitting side. If you have not received the payout yet, you can search the TXID on the block explorer and see the transaction status.
In addition, around 1 hour after the pool completes the payout, the receiving platform will credit the amount to you and the pool will also show the following payout status on the revenue page.
- Settling: The pool has not completed the settlement.
- Waiting for Confirmation: The transactions are being wrapped and sent to the chain, you do not have to do anything and only need to wait for the process to complete.
- Deposit Balance: Unpaid revenue that has yet to be credited to your balance. This may be for the following reasons: the amount is less than the payout threshold, a 72-hour restriction was triggered by an address change, you elected to pause payouts, etc.
- Paid: The revenue that has been paid by the pool. You should receive it within an hour.
- Pending: You can view the reason for the pending status by clicking on “Pending” or you may contact F2Pool support if the payout takes longer than usual.
If you no longer mine, you can withdraw the balance manually. Click “More” and submit your request through the “Manual Withdrawal” option. Your manual withdrawal request will be processed between 00:00-08:00 UTC the next day. Requesting too frequently before completed operations may interrupt the process and be canceled.