f2pool has introduced PPLNS as an option for BTC mining payout schemes. Users can now select between FPPS (default) and PPLNS for their BTC mining on each mining account.
How to setup
- Log into the f2pool app, then click “Me” in the bottom bar.
- Select “Payout Settings” in the light blue zone at the top of the page.
- Click the target subaccount.
- In the settings page, click “Payout Scheme” and then Select “FPPS” or “PPLNS”.
- Click “OK” to complete this process.
- The payout scheme can only be changed once a day and will take effect at 00:00 UTC the following day.
- The payout scheme must be set separately for each account you wish to modify, batch changes are not available.
- Check all details on your Revenue page, or view details of each payout scheme respectively.
- Click More on the top right corner, then click “Details of PPLNS Rewards” to view changes under the PPLNS payout scheme.
- For accounts using Hashrate Transfer, payout schemes of senders and receivers do not affect each other; they can be set individually as desired.