f2pool has introduced PPLNS as an option for BTC mining payout schemes. Users can now select between FPPS (default) and PPLNS for their BTC mining on each mining account.
How to setup
- Log in on f2pool.com, click your account name at the top right corner, then click “Account Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- Find the target account, click “Payout settings” on the same line, then click “Modify” to the left of “Payout Scheme”.
- Select “FPPS” or “PPLNS” as your payout scheme.
- Click “OK” to complete this process.
- The payout scheme can only be changed once a day and will take effect at 00:00 UTC the following day.
- The payout scheme must be set separately for each account you wish to modify, batch changes are not available.
- Check all details on your Revenue page, or view details under each payout scheme by selecting one under “Type”.
- Click “Details of PPLNS Rewards” on the Revenue page to sort and export records. This allows you to view changes under the PPLNS payout scheme.
- For accounts using Hashrate Transfer, payout schemes of senders and receivers do not affect each other; they can be set individually as desired.