If you want to delete your registered account and its associated subaccounts permanently, you may use the account deletion function. To remove subaccounts only, you may refer to this guide.
If you want to recover the account you have deleted, you have to do it within 30 days by using the account recovery function. 30 days after the account deletion, your account will be deleted permanently and cannot be recovered.
- Login to the f2pool app, click “Me” in the bottom bar, then click the gear icon at the top right corner.
- Click “Security Settings”, then click “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
- On the new page, click “Delete”.
- Read through the content, select a reason and continue.
- Read the content, then agree with the content to continue.
- Input password and code as prompted, then click “Delete Account” to complete the process.
Before deleting the account, please carefully read the content, and make sure you have backed up your data, checked your balance and completed the withdrawals.
You could undo your account deletion within 30 days after the deletion by following these steps:
- Visit the login page of the f2pool app, and click “Recover Account” below the email.
- Input your registered email, then submit it.
- Check the “Account Recovery” email, and click the enclosed link to complete the account recovery process.