If you want to delete your registered account and its associated subaccounts permanently, you may use the account deletion function. To remove subaccounts only, you may refer to this guide.
If you want to recover the account you have deleted, you have to do it within 30 days by using the account recovery function. 30 days after the account deletion, your account will be deleted permanently and cannot be recovered.
- Log into f2pool.com, click your account name at the top right corner, then click “Account Settings” in the menu.
- Click “Security Settings”, then click “Delete” next to “Delete Account”.
- Read through the content, select a reason and continue.
- Read the content, then agree with the content to continue.
- Input password and code as prompted, then click “Delete Account” to complete the process.
Before deleting the account, please carefully read the content, and make sure you have backed up your data, checked your balance and completed the withdrawals.
You could undo your account deletion within 30 days after the deletion by following these steps:
- Click this link to enter the “Account Recovery” page.
- Input your registered email, then submit it.
- Check the “Account Recovery” email, and click the enclosed link to complete the account recovery process.