This displays the operating status of a single miner. Click on the account name at the top left to switch accounts, retrieve mining machines, and personalize machine sorting.
- Account list: Add multiple independent accounts, switch login between accounts.
- Mining accounts: Switch between subaccounts to view the total hashrate and status of the miners.
- 30-minute hashrate curve: The actually received hashrate from the miner to pool within the past 30 mins. It is mainly used to assess the overall operating status of the miner but not as a basis for checking hashrate due to the large fluctuations.
- 24-hour average hashrate curve: Check the average hashrate from the past 24 hours.
- Online: The number of miners that are running and submitting hashrate.
- Offline: The number of miners that have not submitted hashrate to the pool for more than 10 minutes.
- Yesterday’s Revenue: Mining revenue from 08:00-00:00 UTC.
- Today’s Est. Revenue: Mining revenue from 00:00 UTC to current. The estimated revenue is a theoretical reference value calculated according to the PPS (or PPS+) model. However, it may differ from the actual revenue when there are great market fluctuations. Please refer to the actual payments from the mining pool.