Read-only pages are also called observer links which can be used by multiple people to monitor or manage accounts. Users who receive this link can only view the hashrate and revenue status of the account but cannot make any changes. You can also set personalized permissions for read-only pages for enhanced privacy.
Adding read-only page
- After entering the F2Pool App, select "Me" at the bottom, then click the “Read-only Account Settings”.
- On the "Mining Accounts" page, select the account that you want to create a read-only page for.
- Specify the coin type and click the “+” at the top right corner.
- After you have set “Access Permissions” and input your description, click “Generate” to confirm.
- After the process is complete, you can share the page with others with the generated QR code or page link.
Changing or deleting read-only pages
Read-only pages do not support additional modifications like remarks, permissions, and other types of information. If changes are desired, you must delete and reconfigure the page for changes.
- After entering the F2Pool App, select "Me" at the bottom, then click “Read-only Account Settings”.
- On the "Mining Accounts" page, select the relevant account to view the read-only page.
- Select the read-only page that you want to change or delete. Please note that after deletion the page cannot be retrieved and the sent link will also become invalid.
- Click “OK” in the pop-up window to complete the operation.