There will be no yellow exclamation mark in the graphics card icon when the driver is installed correctly. The presence of a yellow exclamation mark means that the driver is not yet installed or signed (AMD graphics cards need to run a signature program after installing the graphics card driver). You may need to reinstall the graphics card driver or run the signature program (AMD Graphics card).
Articles in this section
- How do I choose a miner?
- What is the most profitable coin for my miner?
- How do I buy an ASIC miner?
- How do I buy a GPU miner?
- Does F2Pool sell miners or host miners?
- Can I mine Bitcoin and Litecoin with my laptop or GPU miner?
- ASIC—Can I mine other coins with Bitcoin miners?
- GPU—Why do my miners frequently go offline while mining ETH?
- GPU—How do I check if the graphics card driver is installed correctly?
- GPU—What should I do if my mining software crashes whenever I run it?