The mining pool will not launch payouts automatically if the account balance is less than the minimum threshold. Miners can still request withdrawals by using the “Manual Withdrawal” function.
Log in to your account on the homepage of the f2pool official website. Click “Manual Withdrawal” on the Revenue page, then follow the instructions to complete the withdrawal process.
If you are using the f2pool app, you may visit the Revenue page, click “More” in the top bar, then click “Manual Withdrawal”.
Payouts will be made to your wallet address the next day between 00:00 and 08:00 UTC.
- Manual withdrawals can only be applied once every 30 days after you have stopped mining. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- Manual withdrawals are available once your balance reaches 10% of the default payout threshold. ETH manual withdrawals are available when the balance reaches 0.013 ETH (with a transaction fee of 0.003 ETH per payout).
- The withdrawal will be paid between 00:00 and 08:00 UTC the following day after you submitted the application.
- For logged-in mining, payouts are paused if you have changed your payout wallet address within the last 3 days. During this period, manual withdrawals are not available. Please try again when payouts are resumed.
- For some coins, manual withdrawals are not supported. To check if your desired coin is available, please see if there is a button for manual withdrawal on the revenue page of that coin. You can also contact the f2pool support team to know more.
- If you encounter unsuccessful manual withdrawal applications on the f2pool app, please try to apply for it on the Revenue page using a desktop browser.