You could visit your Revenue page (for logged-in mining), or mining dashboard (for anonymous mining), click the tab “Payout Records”, find your intended record and hover your mouse cursor over the blue label of “TXID”, then you could check out the TXID of this payout.
Articles in this section
- What are the factors causing ETH mining rewards to decrease?
- How can I withdraw my balance if it does not reach the minimum threshold?
- The mining pool shows that transfers have been made but the coins have not been received, what should I do?
- Why is there no hashrate and online miners shown?
- Why is there a big difference between the actual mined rewards and the theoretical ones?
- Mining pools info, payout schemes and thresholds at f2pool
- How do I pause payouts?
- Why is my mining reward not paid?
- Why is my revenue decreasing every day?
- When does the mining pool pay the rewards?