The mining pool has no limit on the number of miner connections, but please be aware that if there are many miners being connected to an account, you may experience slow loading times and other browser issues which may cause inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the SMS code expires or fails to be sent?
- Troubleshooting of “Incorrect Code” in 2FA
- How do I create a quick view link with logged-in mining?
- How do I change my phone number?
- How to register an f2pool account?
- How do I reset the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- What should I do if I forget my login password?
- Is there a limit on the number of miners that can be connected to an account or address?
- Why is the binding wallet function not available for some coins in my account?
- What is a maintainer password?