f2pool has launched the Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator, which helps speed up on-chain Bitcoin transactions. Users can pay for acceleration on this page by entering the transaction ID that needs to be accelerated.
Before using the accelerator, you will need to register an f2pool account and deposit funds into your U Account for payment. Currently, only USDT payment is supported. After submission, you can view the specific information in the “Acceleration Records” section.
- When depositing USDT, please double-check the network type, minimum deposit amount, and wallet address to avoid asset loss.
- Confirm the transaction ID and fee before submitting it for acceleration, and complete the payment before the quotation countdown ends. Once submitted successfully, it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Acceleration is not supported for some transactions, such as Bitcoin Ordinals, and feedback of “Transaction does not exist.” indicates that it cannot be accelerated.
- The accelerator is currently only available on the desktop website. Please use it on f2pool.com.
- The accelerator is only available after logging in. Please make sure you have completed account registration and added two-factor authentication.
- f2pool collaborates with multiple mining pools. If any of these pools produces a block, your transaction will be accelerated. Since the time of finding blocks by pools cannot be predicted, the transaction acceleration time cannot be estimated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or open a support ticket.