f2pool API supports HTTPS requests to access the mining pool service, which includes support for sub-account management, wallet management, payment information, hashrate, workers and other query functions. A token will be required to access f2pool API.
To request a token for f2pool API access, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to f2pool.com, click your account name on the top right corner, then click “Account Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- In the list on the left, click “API”, then click on “Request a New Token”.
- Select the permission(s) you need, or tick on “All” for full permissions. If you need to use API v1, tick on “legacy/api_v1”, then proceed with the two-factor authentication.
- Click “Submit” to complete the steps.
- Some permissions within this module have the ability to make changes to your account, including changing your wallet address or payout threshold, withdrawing your funds, and adding or deleting your sub-accounts and so on. Please exercise caution when sharing a token with permissions under this module, or authorizing a third-party mining software.
- It is not supported to modify or stop the permission. You could choose to delete and request another one with different permissions.