The appearance of “out of memory” message can be caused by either insufficient memory of your GPU or due to you running multiple mining processes in your device. Please check out accordingly, and reach out to our support team if the issue persists.
Articles in this section
- How does f2pool calculate the mining rewards / Aleo credits?
- Why do my Aleo rewards fluctuate commonly from day to day?
- Why is it that I am using the same GPUs, but the rewards are lower than other people’s?
- Can I mine Aleo on its testnet 3 if I use a GPU with 6 GB RAM or less?
- The Aleo Miner software reported a cuba related error, how do I resolve it?
- The Aleo Miner software reported an error of “The provided PTX was compiled with an unsupported toolchain”, how do I resolve it?
- The Aleo Miner software returns an error of “unable to connect operation”, how do I resolve this?
- How do I terminate all the mining processes on the Aleo Miner?
- Why does the Aleo Miner software report an error message of “out of memory”?
- How do I resolve it if in “cat prover.log”, there are no hashrate records found, and the machine is not displayed in the pool dashboard?