This error usually happens when your GPU version is outdated. It’s required that you use an NVIDIA GPU with driver version 515 or above. Please try upgrading it.
Articles in this section
- How does f2pool calculate the mining rewards / Aleo credits?
- Why do my Aleo rewards fluctuate commonly from day to day?
- Why is it that I am using the same GPUs, but the rewards are lower than other people’s?
- Can I mine Aleo on its testnet 3 if I use a GPU with 6 GB RAM or less?
- The Aleo Miner software reported a cuba related error, how do I resolve it?
- The Aleo Miner software reported an error of “The provided PTX was compiled with an unsupported toolchain”, how do I resolve it?
- The Aleo Miner software returns an error of “unable to connect operation”, how do I resolve this?
- How do I terminate all the mining processes on the Aleo Miner?
- Why does the Aleo Miner software report an error message of “out of memory”?
- How do I resolve it if in “cat prover.log”, there are no hashrate records found, and the machine is not displayed in the pool dashboard?